Some aspects of Network Marketing
In my last blog, I describe the meaning of Network Marketing and the working of Network Marketing. Today, we’ll discuss some aspects of Network Marketing like Pros/Cons, Special Consideration, etc of Network Marketing.
Special Consideration should be kept in the mind when going with a Network Marketing company:
- What is the track record of the company’s founder?
- Are you personally have an interest in the products or services?
- Is the product being promoted effectively?
- Are people you know who have an interest in the products?
- How old the company is?
- Company’s excellent products or services
- The pay plan.
- The integrity of the company and the management
- Momentum and timing
- Support, training and business system
Pros and Cons of Network Marketing:
Pros of Network Marketing:
- There is no need for one-to-one communication with the customers or between the seller and buyer.
- Distribution Network grows continuously.
- Because of their distributive marketing, companies do not need to advertise their goods.
- Distributors or suppliers can earn more income from their deals with the customers or in the term of commission.
Cons of Network Marketing:
- Network Marketing takes time to grow.
- There are lots of market scams on the name of Network Marketing.
- In some cases, one-to-one interaction also needs to happen.
10 topmost Indian Companies which grow in Network Marketing:
- Mi Lifestyle Marketing Global Pvt. Ltd.
- Amway India
- Forever Living
- Future Maker
We will discuss the scope of Network Marketing in India in my next blog.